Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Role of Fathers

I intended to post this on Father's Day...didn't happen.

I heard the tail-end of this sermon on the radio show Family Life Today.
I immediately recognized the voice, and had to look up the rest of the sermon.
Matt Chandler, pastor at the Village Church, here, in the Metroplex, has an amazing anointing.
Most times I listen to him speak, I end up crying, because it is full of nothing less than truth. No watering down, no beating around the bush. This kid stomps on my toes, but does it in such a way that I just continue to hunger for more of the Word of God.
That's what brings me to tears.

Anyway, this is a message from a couple of years ago about the role of men as fathers.
But mothers, you can gain a lot from it as well. I certainly did!
Enjoy!

"Men as Fathers"

Men as Fathers

You can hear more messages from Matt Chandler at:
www.thevillagechurch.net