Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Diapers, etc.

So a while back I mentioned that I was making a bunch of diapers, etc. for our new little one. Well, I'm finished with everything (and have been for a little while) - so I thought I'd share.

I already showed pictures of the cloth wipes, Bella's night-time trainers, and the Ring Sling I made, so here's the rest of the diapers and other projects...

I made 12 size NB fitted diapers:


About 8 Diaper covers - 4 cut to fit the fitted diapers better, and 4 cut to fit prefold diapers better. Here's a cover not closed:

And here's the same cover, closed, with tabs overlapping (in case we have a skinny one again, like Bella was):


Also, here's a "Hooter Hider" (aka Breastfeeding apron) that I made:
A quilt to match the rest of the bedding, etc. that was made before Bella was born:


And just for kicks, here's a picture of the nursery: