Wednesday, January 5, 2011

29 weeks

I had a prenatal appointment with the midwife on Tuesday.

*Baby is still head-down
*I lost almost 2 lbs. Not sure how that happened over Christmas and New Year's, but ok...perhaps the sinus infection is the reason (or not running because of it, and therefore losing muscle mass) hmm.. I've gained a total of about 17 lbs. at this point. I usually gain 25-30 total, so I think I'm doing good with what's normal for me.
*I got my "Homebirth Checklist" - a list of all the things I need to have on hand for the birth. My 36-week appointment will be at my house, so they can scope it out and see what all the possibilities are...and I think I have to have everything on the checklist ready at that appointment.

Time seems to be flying by...
seriously? 11 weeks left? crazy.

If you want to see a picture, look at the Jones Family picture...it was taken this week :)