Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is he crawling yet?

This is where we are on the "learning to crawl timeline". Starting to attempt to push up on hands and knees, but really, who am I kidding? He's not even close. This was the height of his attempt, and he fell right back down to the ground. No soldier crawl either. This, and reaching with one side for something out of reach is about the closest we get to crawling. I can't say I was expecting it to happen, though. Bella didn't crawl until 9 months...but amazingly enough, I think Balian will wait even longer than that. Apparently, he's a true Jones boy :)
Honestly, I like it this way. I don't have to worry about him getting into anything. And maybe we have time to get some new flooring in before he starts to crawl. I don't think concrete will feel very good ;)