Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ft. Worth Zoo

My mom and dad both had the day off, and I've been wanting to get the kids out to do something fun during the day (so Neil can have some peace and quiet sleeping). So, we all went to the zoo today! It's about a 45 min - 1 hr. drive, so it's definitely a trip, but definitely doable with a bit of flexibility and lack of normal naps for the kiddos - but totally worth it!
Don't worry, I'm not posting a ton of animal pictures...although I did take a lot. Here's pictures of everything EXCEPT the animals from our trip to the zoo:


Bella with "Baby Judy Apple", who is now a girl instead of a boy since I made "her" a dress. You'll see that Judy Apple was part of the family today. She's in every picture with Bella :)



Bella and Poppy.


Poppy with Balian


Balian chillin' out in the stroller...


...then falling asleep eventually.
The four of us: Bella, Balian, Judy Apple, and I ;)