Friday, June 20, 2008

Success!!

Bella has had TWO days in a row of COMPLETE dryness - INCLUDING naps! (not at night yet...I think that will take a while...)

The big difference: Her being able to feel when she needs to go BEFORE she goes and telling us by saying "Ti-ti". Yes, it may be every 10 minutes that she tells us, but at least she's telling us most of the time now.


Yesterday we bought som BIG big girl panties. not just the Gerber trainers that she's been in for a while, but some "My Little Pony" and "Tinkerbell" panties. Not that she knows what any of that is, but she picked them out because she thought they were fun or pretty or whatever. so today is her first day in REAL panties...and Bella is excited...we'll see how it goes!


So here is Bella in her "pony panties"... I wanted to cry when I put them on her... is she really a big girl already??

I can imagine Bella saying in this picture "Big girl panties are SOOO comfortable..."