Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pools, slides, and smiles

It's been a pretty eventful week at the Jones house...especially for Bella.

Bella and I have been meeting up with some of my girlfriends and their kids (Bella's friends) to go swimming, and she has loved the pool! She likes to splash, and for me to hold her by her armpits and float her around on her tummy as she kicks, moves her arms, and attmepts to blow bubbles in the pool (really, she just drinks the water...)

Here's Bella and I...

Here's Bella on her new float. It's supposed to be a dolphin and the head squeeks. :) At home it's the equivilant of a bean-bag chair for her. she loves to sit in it!



Sunday, Bella and I met Neil at a park on base for lunch, since he had to study most of the day. Neil took her down the big spiral slide - she had so much fun!
Then, of course, is the everyday Bella that most of you don't get to see. And here's my attempt at capturing it...