Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I do have to say that my first Christmas was wonderful! It was my first time to go to Louisiana, and I got to see so many fun people, and met many of them for the first time! aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, great-grandparents...Mommy and Daddy's friends...the list goes on...

Here's a picture of my daddy's family - my aunts and uncles, cousins, nana and poppop, mommy and daddy, and me. I think its the first picture of everyone since mommy and daddy's wedding!



Here's me with my cousins - Maris (4), Taylor (3) , and Chase (just a month older than me!)

ahem! a side note: Chase looks smaller than me because he is sitting farther back...that, and he's walking now... Don't worry...I'll catch up soon enough!


And here's me playing with PopPop's hat. I like hats. and glasses...and keys...

Yup. Christmas was fun. I don't recommend riding in a car seat for 12 hours straight very often, but mommy and daddy said I did great! We made it there and back, and mommy and I brought colds back with us. What's family time without sharing, right? We'll get over it, and I'll catch up on that crawling soon enough...
Happy New Year!
love,
Bella