Sunday, December 23, 2007

Early Family Christmas

Mom and Dad wanted to have family Christmas time early. They say we are leaving to go to Louisiana to see Nana and PopPop right after the Christmas Eve service. so, here was my experience with my first christmas presents...

The first picture was taken a couple of days ago...I was busted trying to sneek a peek at gifts a bit early (or maybe just wanting to get ahold of that pretty bow and eat it!) It was a pretty bow...until I untied it and took it off the present it belonged to...But I had a great time with it!


This is from our "Family time"...or should I say "Daddy time?" notice the bunny slippers? cute as can be and a gift from my great aunt and uncle. so cute and cozy - and they have ears that are fun to grab too! :)
ps. I love my daddy! can you tell?

I definitely think I had more fun playing with paper than anything else!


And eating the wrapped gifts... yum!


But when all was said and done, it was nice to just hang out with the family....or um...daddy :) ...relaxing after so much hard work - and all in my cute bunny slippers...


Have a merry Christmas!
Love, Bella