Monday, September 27, 2010

Balian's Birthday Bash

We celebrated Balian's birthday last weekend. We had over 30 people at our house...which was pretty crazy. Definitely a full house! So much fun!! Glad I made a lot of food :)
Kiddos playing outside


...and making mud balls...


...and throwing them at each other... this wasn't even the worst. some were totally covered, so we sprayed everybody down with the water hose before going inside :)

Balian in his new chair. He loved his sister's so much we decided to get him his own.


Opening gifts...he liked the tissue paper.


Checkin' out the goods...




The cake. nothing fancy this year...maybe next year.


Now For some Cake: Here, he wasn't sure what to think about everybody singing...

...but he apparently likes the cupcake. I actually had to keep him from putting his hand in the fire! Ha!
Checking out the flavor...

Yes, I think he approves.


What?




Playing with it...


And my favorite...Look how messy I am, Mommy!!