Thursday, February 5, 2009

In Dallas - week 2

1. Bella experienced the Little Gym this week - balls, bubbles, balance beams, sign language, and ALL the fun gym equipment she could! Who is Mommy anyway? Apparently she doesn't need me there!

2. Bella has been waking up dry in the mornings a lot since we've been here...we say "All night, All dry - BIG GIRL!" She gets excited. Usually she wakes up about 2 times to go to the bathroom at night when she's dry in the morning...so, so cool for a 22 month-old! I must say that I'm proud!

3. Dinner's company last night consisted of 3 cousins (Jennifer, Lauren and I), and 2 second cousins (Bella and Kaylee). way fun!

4. I finally get to spend some time with my mom tomorrow! I'm excited!

5. I think we may venture out to the grocery store with Gigi again today...much patience needed.

oh, and I've been averaging running once/ week. not cool. too many circumstances... hip hurting, foot doing something weird... ugh! I just want to run!!! There is supposed to be good weather this weekend. hopefully, I'll be up to par.