Thursday, September 18, 2008

Girls' Getaway 08

Ok, so I know that this is really over-due, but I didn't have time to post this before I left to go to Texas for a while... so here it is!

Girls' Getaway 2008 consisted of some of my close girlfriends from Louisiana Tech (and the Wesley Foundation). Emmy got here first, followed by Amanda, then Heather, then Liz.
For me, it was so great to see these girls again since we are so spread out now. I hadn't seen Amanda since before Neil and I got married, Emmy since our wedding, and Liz since I was about 3 months pregnant. I see Heather off and on when I go to Arlington, but our time is usually rushed and very sporadic. So with all of these girls, it was amazing to catch up on what's new - reminise on the "good ol' times" - worship together - challenge one another - share recipes and cook together - and be girls that "just wanna have fun".

So, here are some pictures of our time together: