Friday, February 29, 2008

Toilet Times



Bella has been obsessed with the potty lately. any time I change her diaper, when I go to rinse it out, she follows me to the bathroom, gets right up to the toilet to watch what I do, then watches as it all flushes down. She loves it! So lately, I've been letting her flush the potty after I rinse her diapers out (of course, I have to help her...it's too hard for her to do herself). She watches it all go down, and wants to do it all over again...
She's not even walking, and she's getting introduced to the potty.
I guess it will just make it that much easier to start potty training once she's walking :)


And if you thought I was kidding about that last statement, here's an interesting fact for you: Before disposible diapers were introduced in the 1950's, 90% of kids were completely potty trained by 18 months. my, how things have changed. Yet another reason I love cloth!